PROTECT YOUR DOG NOSE FROM DRYING OUT WITH NATURAL NOSE TREATMENT CREAM
An effective skin hygiene product specially developed for the nose of dogs that relieves the discomfort of dry, cracked skin.
The product is well suited for the care of the nose of dogs and cures dry, chapped, cracked, crusty nose. Its natural materials protect the nose from dehydration, against external harmful effects and keep the skin in good condition.
With its use you can improve skin elasticity, prevent the skin from drying out and cracking.
Great skin conditioner for the prevention and treatment of cracking.
HOW TO USE?
Evenly apply a thin layer onto the cleaned nose up to three times a day. Use your finger to massage it into the skin. It is important that the cream gets into the cracked parts as deep as possible! With multiple daily use, the peeling disappears. Usually, within 3-4 days, a spectacular improvement can be achieved, it may take 3 to 4 weeks for an extra dry nose to heal.
WHAT’S IN IT?
- the most important component is the aloe vera gel, which has excellent skin care properties, anti-inflammatory effect and helps in wound healing
- jojoba oil, which helps to restore healthy skin, softens dry skin, gives flexibility and hydration
- it is also enriched with white clay, as its use improves the condition of the skin
- bisabolol what is a super component to care of fragile, irritated, wounded skin
- a natural plant-derived gelling agent to obtain a gel state,
- paraben-free, skin-friendly, natural cosmetic preservative (blend of naturally occurring
substances dissolved in glycerol)
WHAT YOU CAN BE SURE OF
- contains only high-quality ingredients
- it helps to care for the dry, cracked nose
- petroleum derivatives, paraben free
- palm oil free
- handmade product
FIND A BARGAIN AMOUNG OUR PACKAGE OFFERS!
Product registration no:1135/1/2018 NÉBIH ÁTI (15 ml)
Ingredients: AQUA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, KAOLIN, BISABOLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZOIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM SULPHITE, CITRIC ACID
Expiration date: 6 months after production in original packaging
Storage: at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
Tell us your opinion about our products? Give us a feedback