NATURAL CLEANING AND CARE
Remove dirt from your dog's ears and skinfolds! Our natural cleaning fluid provides skin-friendly and harmless care.
HOW IS THIS?
The cleaning fluid is a veterinary hygiene product for removing dirt and earwax from the ears and cleaning skinfolds. Thanks to its degreasing effect, it loosens and dissolves perfectly the exudate accumulated in the outer ear canal, and the dirt accumulated in the skinfolds.
The natural materials and plant ingredients contained in it effectively clean and nourish. Thanks to its complex composition, it is suitable for both skin and ear cleansing. As a secondary effect, it helps to inhibit the growth of microorganisms in the ear, thereby preventing itching and inflammation.
HOW TO USE?
Moisten a cotton pad with the liquid, then clean the visible surface of the ear flap and the entrance to the ear canal or the area of the skinfold with circular outward movement. DO not use for cleaning ear canal, for deeper cleaning consult with your veterinarian.
FIND A BARGAIN AMOUNG OUR PACKAGE OFFERS!
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
- chamomile flower water, which attenuates irritating skin, cares for inflamed areas, soothes sensitive surface
- natural, gentle cleansing, nonionic surfactant glucose derivatives, oligo- and polyglycolides, which can gently but thoroughly remove impurities
- almond oil for soft, healthy skin and for reducing inflammation
- Provitamin B5 to prevent inflammation, heal wounds, and hydrate
- High quality 100% pure lavender essential oil. In addition to its soothing effect, it also has wound healing and irritation-reducing properties
- paraben-free, skin-friendly, natural cosmetic preservative (blend of naturally occurring substances dissolved in glycerol)
WE LOVE IT AS ...
- removes dirt that have accumulated in the ear flap and accumulated in the skinfolds
- Enriched with provitamin B5 to prevent inflammation
- petroleum derivatives and paraben free
- palm oil free
- handmade product
Ingredients: AQUA, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, PANTHENOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZOIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OILProduct registration no: 1136/1/2018 NÉBIH ÁTI (100 ml)
Expiration date: 6 months after production in original packaging
Storage: at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
Tell us your opinion about our products? Give us a feedback